We’re back with another week’s worth of updates! Where did you think we would go? First up, a small update: we’re up to 28 followers on Twitter. Sweet. Click here and make it 29.
Carnivals and Featured
- “So Soon We Forget: Are Americans Losing Interest in Personal Finance?” was featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance at Beating Broke.
Links We Liked
- “The Limits to Frugality” – Hard to disagree when Control Your Cash points out the issues with frugality, especially as the writer of an article called “Frugality vs. Reality: Is Frugality Overrated“. The point? It’s possible to take frugality too far, or to prioritize it at the expense of other glaring problems with your budget.
- “How Do People Survive on Minimum Wage?” – Yes, left a long comment on this article at So Over Debt. We’ve written about the Minimum Wage too… here, and here.
- “Does Your Job Define You?” – Asked a different way, when people ask you about yourself, how quickly do you mention your job title? From Boomer & Echo.
- “Personal Finance Ratios Everyone Should Know” – Good ‘rules of thumb’ for measuring your personal cash flow from The Frugal Toad.