Haven’t done one of these in a long time, but we here at DQYDJ should probably get back into the swing of things on the carnival front!
- “Silly Thought Experiments: Bringing Lunch vs. Buying Lunch at Work” was hosted in the 283rd edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance at Simply Forties.
- “How a Lemonade Stand Taught My Daughter To Love Monopolies” – Len Penzo has great titles. I’m glad his daughter didn’t end up in a story like this one (which seems to be popping up more and more lately…)
- “The Wrong Path” – There is an incredibly strong correlation between household median income and total tax collections.
- “Do You Think the Economy is Improving?” – because, technically, it is. Note my comment on this article…
- “How Much Would You Pay For Your Health?” – Stuart’s battle with the mathematics of gym pricing is a pretty good read, to boot!
- “Get Ready for the Coming Cleantech Backlash” – Because “eating at the government trough” is not a sustainable business plan!