DQYDJ was featured in 2 carnivals this week, better than the average week! We’ve also be included in a few additional blog aggregators and listing sites. All that and more in this update.
Carnivals / Featured
- “The Roth IRA and Why (Most Of) You Need One Yesterday” was featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance over at Squirrelers! Go check out the site and the carnival.
- “Refinance Your Mortgage and Pay the Same Amount? Yeah, There’s a Calculator for That.” was featured in the Yakezie Carnival at Prarie Eco Thrifter. Go read some of the selections and visit the site over there!
Stuff that made us think, link, click, or comment. Maybe you’ll be interested as well.
- “Even With Fees, the Miracle of Flight Still a Bargain” – it’s fun to complain, but flight is an awesome deal.
- “The Truth About High Frequency Trading” – I enjoy JT’s articles, and his HFT article was no exception.
- “Should You Buy or Rent? Calculator + Infographics” – We’re a sucker for a well-put together calculator. Here’s one you should check out!
- “Teaching Is The Worst Job in the World” – Catchy title, arguments in the comments, success!
- “The Great Recession in Five Charts” – See? I link Ezra Klein too, not just the WSJ!