We’re slacking again! We didn’t submit any articles to carnivals last week. We’ve rectified this for this week, but until they are published, go read some of our favorite articles for the week!
- “Does Money Prevent Happiness?” – I certainly hope not! Great writeup!
- “Bragging Rights – Have You Considered the Context?” – A slightly angry article by Darwin which makes a good point. Remember that a rising tide lifts all ships, and context makes all the difference . See through those shoddy statistics!
- “Why the Jobs Bill Won’t Really Generate Many Jobs” – With a title like that, what are you waiting for? I think the key takeaway is to never put 100% trust in any legislation coming down the track. Unattended consequences abound – and weird ways of admitting, ‘yeah, we were wrong.’
- “Want to Work for Free? Start a Business” – How true it is! Expect long hours for pennies and pride!
- “Obama Should Seek a Divorce From Big Labor” – Pursuing Craig Becker as the nominee for the National Labor Relations Board doesn’t look too good, either.