Once again, I’m impressed by the number of new subscribers there are to welcome… so, welcome! You know what ‘they’ say, “it’s better to spend years searching for a good financial site than to spend years reading the wrong one.”
…or something like that.
Links We Liked!
- At Budgets are Sexy (where I didn’t activate a link last week), a nice piece on telling people exactly what you want, featuring our friend Anne from Unique Gifter and Money Propeller.
- Evan at M Journey to Millions discusses the concept of – or perhaps the myth of – the value trap.
- Our friend SS @ SaveSpendSplurge had a very interesting retrospective on a China trip.
- Sam the Financial Samurai pretty much nails it on buying a fixer-upper (and, hey, we didn’t even move any walls!).
- An excellent post at Mr. Money Mustache on paying dividends to your future self.
- Political Calculations notes that the last jobs report shows some encouraging signs for youth employment.
- Len Penzo cover the concept of prices ending with 9 – do they really juice sales?
- Nelson of Financial Uproar fame discusses working for free – whether at an internship, or in hobbies and side projects. Yep, I commiserate with the hobbies and side projects – but hey, I’m solidly employed. And who knows, maybe the side projects are going to pay future dividends?