Links We Liked
- We didn’t like the subject matter and our wishes are with Mr. J Money, but he’s got a good message on expecting the unexpected over at Budgets are Sexy.
- Control Your Cash quotes themselves on health – this time by reminding you that your choice to drink is actually still a choice. This is true even in America… where we decided a few decades back that eating too much is just genetics.
- We enjoyed this guest post at Len Penzo’s site on working like a politician (from Mitchell at Snarkfinance).
- Speaking of health, a story about eyes over at Funny About Money seems to have a happy ending. Your host has pretty horrible eyesight, which means I’ve got the Retinal Detachment Sword of Damocles hanging over my head as well.
- I’ve been following the PoP’s garage travails with interest, as I want to do some garage and shed work in 2014 – this engineer enjoys woodworking. They put a cherry on top of their garage series with some drool inspiring coffee setup details.
- Hull Financial Planning tsk-tsks the thought that “you can easily just wait” for your 30s to save for retirement. Don’t do it, folks!
- Hope to Prosper reminds us how lucky we all are. That includes you.
- As far as I know, Political Calculations is the only one who still is tracking the effects of the last minimum wage hike on teenage employment. It’s still ugly.
Links to Us
- The Carnival of Wealth
- Free By 50