Yeah, I know, I skipped last week – it’s hard to motivate yourself to write blog posts on 1,300 calories. I made it up to you, though, and updated the two most popular posts on the site:
I know, numbers > our writing – so have fun with the newest data.
Links We Liked!
- At Political Calculations, a hilarious look back at the NAR affordability rankings. (And a look at the newest ratio of prices to incomes)
- Confused about Millennials? So were we – although we think we’re officially part of the team. Luckily, The Onion has us covered. Go learn about this (my) amazing generation.
- Sandi Martin has broken radio silence with a new (macabre) post over at Boomer & Echo.
- Nelson at Financial Uproar gives an overview of the Shiller P/E ratio – you know, from that Nobel prize winner where we get our data for the aforementioned calculators.
- At Planting Our Pennies a “Well… you’re dumb” story about selling a car for more than its book value. Nice Craigslisting, here.
- Jason Hull lost his wedding ring – a common occurrence in my house, since I don’t wear it while working on the house or working out. My wife has an eagle eye for the ring though – it’s currently on my finger, even after its many adventures.
- Len Penzo reveals the hidden killer of work-from-home revenues: the innocent-appearing coffee machine. 8 hours per day of hot coffee is more expensive than keeping your fridge running.