Did you know you can get more DQYDJ by listening to the Two Guys and Your Money podcast? I know that you can’t get enough… so here’s more!
Links We Liked!
- In the blog post of the week, Timeless Finance shares the secrets to rolling coins (I attempted to comment, but I’m a spammer!). If that’s too advanced for you, Control Your Cash reminds us to inhale and exhale to replenish oxygen and purge carbon dioxide.
- Nelson at Financial Uproar write an article complaining about meta-blogging, ironically meta-blogging himself. We’ll let it slide since we know what your Google Reader is going to look like over the next few weeks. Bravo, Nelson, speak truth to power!
- JT at Money Mamba insists some businesses should never go under – then proceeds to talk about how they do anyway!
- Len Penzo wonders what to do with all the $2 bills he’s been hoarding.
- Is it Football Season already? Evan at My Journey to Millions knows it is… and my league drafts tomorrow. Wish me luck; 2nd place 2 years in a row isn’t sitting nicely with me.
- Dave at 6400 Personal Finance talks about Financial ‘Journalists’ searching for reasons for market drops and tossing out words like fear and hope. Luckily for those of us with the inclination to trade stocks, we can play off of the dumb decisions of others (or, in more charitable terms, the mispricing of risk).
- The hosts of our podcast talk options – specifically insuring your portfolio and protecting your downside. Read more and learn about a powerful, misunderstood tool.
- Go read Free By 50’s follow up on our employment-population post as he walks us through the troubles of the last few years.
Links to Us
- The Nerdy Finance Carnival
- The Carnival of Financial Discipline
- Carnival of Wealth
- Carnival of Money Pros
- Yakezie Carnival
- Tight Fisted Miser
- Master the Art of Saving
- The Free Financial Advisor