Got your taxes done? How did that go?
Let’s not dwell on all the wasted hours filling out pages and pages of tax forms and poring over instructions… or clicking check-boxes and entering information on software. Let’s celebrate the return of the weekend, and by extension, The Weekender!
Sites That Liked Us!
Thanks for the link love!
Articles We Liked!
- Sam the Financial Samurai discussed his streams of passive income over at his site. Encourage him to start podcasting!
- JT at Money Mamba is finally drinking the real estate kool aid. Welcome to the party!
- Free by 50 has information on educational attainment over the last 50 years. Theoretically, if 100% of Americans get High School diplomas (or equivalency), which does that mean for higher education?
- At Smart Family Finance, a discussion on how to handle student loans once you graduate. A possible strategy? Sit on that cheap cash for as long as you can!
- 101 Centavos peaks at peak oil and finds…
- Len Penzo reads my mind and discusses why buying in bulk isn’t always a good idea. He does it in 100 words. Not bulky!
- At Money Trail, a discussion on modeling charitable behavior in front of your kids.
- Nelson at Financial Uproar tells people from Don’t Quit Your Day Job who click this link to not quit their day jobs!
Welcome all of the new members of our blogroll, also known as the real talent on the Worst of the Free Financial Advisor Podcast!
- Careful Cents
- The Free Financial Advisor
- The Millionaire Nurse Blog
- Your Finances Simplified