Welcome to the newly redesigned Don’t Quit Your Day Job…
Why change it up now? Well, I’d love to tell you it’s because of the complaints that I’ve received due to the site previously having a non-mobile responsive theme. If you want to believe that, stop reading.
The real reason? It was difficult to demo the site to people on my phone.
Links We Liked!
We’ll admit it – we didn’t read many blogs due to the time of year and, you know, the redesign you currently see. So, today, I’ll link directly to blogs older than Don’t Quit Your Day Job (born in April of 2009) that we’ve been reading for a while. Editor’s note: some of them might be around the same age. What are you gonna do, other than click them?
- Budgets are Sexy (2008)
- Consumerism Commentary (2003!!)
- Control Your Cash (At least, I think they did – earliest I could find in the archives was May 18, 2009).
- Free By 50 (Early ’08 in the archives)
- Len Penzo (Recently celebrated 5 years)
- My Journey to Millions (’08)
- Political Calculations (2004!!)
- Punch Debt in the Face (’08)
As far as I can tell, the New York Times first mentioned blogs as a portmanteau of ‘Web’ and ‘logs’ back in December of 2000 – so some of these folks have been writing for more than half the time blogs were even on the radar.
Here’s to many more years!
Links To Us!
- Carnival of Wealth
- Carnival of Financial Independence
- Financial Uproar
- Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- The Amateur Financier
- Moi and Money
- Wealth Minder