Another week with a carnival!
- Go check out the 322nd edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance, where we finally got called out for including a missing link! It's at Financial Uproar, a blog we recently found and enjoy wholeheartedly. The article in it is "More on 'AAA' S&P Debt".
- "Predicting a Religious Revival in 2014." Go read it.
- "Monday Map: State Credit Ratings" - We linked it in our last article, but go check out the source.
- "US Loses Triple A Credit Rating - It's About Time" - Agree with the article, but I'm not sure if I agree with Guernsey and the Isle of Man!!
- "The National Debt Death Spiral" - The article we wanted to write! Click through to see 10 year debt yields graphed against CDS spreads.
- "Abercrombie and Fitch Offers to Pay 'The Situation' To Stop Wearing Its Clothes" - Hilarious. If you can find out how to get a company to pay you not to use their product, you may be a genius.