Posts We Liked!
So let us know if you agree? Please? Thanks...
- "Rep. Frank Treats Home Buyers Like Infants" - Maybe Milton Friedman's Permanent Income Hypothesis was right after all, and home buyers weren't irrational...
- "Why My Kid Will Drive a Piece of Crap" - Well played, FiscalGeek, well played. I drove my first car until 212,000 miles. I would have gotten more if I hadn't driven it into the back of an SUV.
- "Stock Market Tips for Beginners" - because not everyone wants to learn by losing it all... trust him, he lives in the Bay.
- "Budget vs. Net Worth" - the budgeting process is probably more valuable. It's true... how many of you had massive changes in net worth over the last year, with only minor changes in budget?
- "Lighting a Fire: How to Avoid Procrastination" - A solid, well-thought out post on avoiding not doing things soon enough. Read it.
- "Does Increasing Tax Rates Increase Revenue?" was hosted in the Carnival of Personal Finance at My Life ROI.
- "The Risk of Not Enough Risk" was hosted in the Carnival of Financial Planning at The Skilled Investor!
- " A Modest Proposal- More Gas Taxes" was hosted in the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights at Fiscal Fizzle! Check it out.