Still lot of changes on the backend. You’ll see soon.
(Why would I make it up?)
My dad is in town – he says “hi”!
Links We Liked!
- Nelson at Financial Uproar discusses covered calls, outsourcing them to a closed end fund… and how it might be a crowded trade.
- (PDF) The CFPB released a study of an under-considered expense of payday loans – that borrowers might not have the cash to pay for them with ACH from their bank accounts, leading to charges from another institution.
- Meb Faber discusses mean reversion trades, and a possible upcoming ‘rubber band’ effect in commodities and foreign stock.
- At Budgets are Sexy – how attempting to be a sperm donor can end up costing money(!).
- Political Calculations finds a ‘hockey stick’ in the number of volcanic eruptions recorded worldwide – but what does it really tell us?
- We wrote about large banknotes, include the 500 Euro and the 100 Dollar note. How hard would it be to retire them, however?
- And more on the large note front – have you ever seen a 500 Euro note?