My fantasy football teams? Not living up to the hype so far – I’m 0-3 in one league and 1-2 in another. When do you all start trying to make some pivots? Week 4? 6?
Here’s what we liked this week!
Links We Liked!
- The WSJ repots people are moving out of high cost states like California, headed for greener, cheaper pastures in places like Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina.
- Interesting piece over at A Wealth of Common Sense on the importance of keeping it simple in investing, and having the humility to know when you don’t know.
- At Political Calculations, visualizing the income distribution (and poverty line!) in the United States alongside the world and in China.
- An interesting story in Nautilus as mathematician Richard Guy turns 100.
- If practice doesn’t make perfect, what does? What explains the small variances in top level performers of all types if they have similar practice routines?
- Our friend Nelson of Financial Uproar fame shares his office (where the blog magic happens!).
- Some interesting results on police-worn body cameras presented in Quartz (guess what happened to complaints before you click!)