Posts We Liked!
You know what to do...
- "Is the FHA a Bailout Waiting to Happen?" - Yup.
- "Off My Giving List" - Sometimes a little common sense when soliciting money goes a long way. This hits especially close to home because of some charity shenanigans that was visited on someone close to me recently. Thank you, Citi chargeback!
- "Forgiven Debt Really is Income" - I wonder why people question this fact... you had to spend the money at some point.
- "How to Pay Rent by Volunteering for Science Experiments" - Wow. Hilarious.
- "Dividend Stocks are My Conviction" - It pays to have an investing strategy and stick to it. Personally, I buy value, which means I have a lot of overlap with Dividends4Life.
- "Bond Yields as a Sign of Health" was featured in the Money Hacks Carnival, over at CashMoneyLife. Go to it!
- "A Modest Proposal- More Gas Taxes", an oldie-but-goodie, was hosted in the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights at Fiscal Fizzle.