Haven’t updated you on the weekend for a while… so how about we take a look at a fantasy football team I’m starting to like a lot? (This is in a ten team league – but even then, good, right?)
Cameron will tell you I had too many RBs – I just traded Eddie Lacy away too (to pick up Allen).
And the best part about ESPN fantasy football? The ads. I know, they’re probably re-targeted, but explain this one:
- Some advice on not wasting money from J. Money – and all of it starting with ‘R’! (He didn’t cheat and say a’R’ithmetic or anything of that nature.)
- A nice piece from the Financial Samurai on real estate investing and tax free profits. We also noted his interesting piece on going back to a day job – how about a move further down the Peninsula?
- Ever shared a Netflix password or password to another streaming service? You, too, hoisted the pirate flag.
- At Political Calculations: how can cities say no when teams ask for public funds to build sports stadiums?
- Nelson at Financial Uproar challenges the common knowledge: did Boomers really have it that much easier than the kids today?
- Ben Carlson at a Welath of Common sense praises… apathy. And it’s an excellent choice of praiseworthy subject. (On the same subject, his compatriot Josh Brown recently asked – and answered – if Americans really care about stock)
- And if you do care about day to day machinations of the market, here’s an interesting trend: other countries are selling US Treasuries.
- At Save.Spend.Splurge, a day in the life, told through instagram posts. Last ‘day in the life’ she shared, I worried whether she was eating – but this day looks like it had at least two meals.