Happy Thanksgiving – or, at least, I hope you had a happy one. I hope you all bought tons of stuff yesterday so you can do your part to make the economy better for the rest of us.
Links We Liked!
- Planting our Pennies channels the Wall Street Journal and republishes an editorial from last year’s Black Friday – a good one!
- At Funny About Money another (!) article about fending off an unleashed dog. We often see unleashed dogs in the local non-dog park (which is just the height of stupidity with the number of dogs walking through there). Our Pit gets a full no-pull harness (think Martingale) and short leashed when another dog passes. Newsflash: dogs aren’t humans.
- The Financial Samurai gets hit with a massive wave of judgement when rocks are thrown by people in glass houses. -Posted from my Apple.
- Mochimac at SaveSpendSplurge adds another example in favor of the plot of The Millionaire Next Door with personal anecdotes.
- Nelson at Financial Uproar points out that Warren Buffett is still awesome and still beating the stock market, but not by as much as… a young Warren Buffett.
- Free By 50 runs the number on that oh-so-quaint form of payments, checks.
Links to Us!
- Carnival of Wealth 2
- Carnival of Wealth 1
- Funny About Money
- The incredibly smart and beautiful Nelson at Financial Uproar
- More superlatives, same guy