In my last Weekender I mentioned a number of long-run blogs which had been around as long (or longer!) than DQYDJ.
I neglected to mention Burbed, a site with an incredibly impressive (daily, for most of their run) post history. Mea Culpa. Read and bookmark, even for the non-Bay Areaites.
Links We Liked!
- 101 Centavos - because ordinary blogs go on hiatus for personal reasons, extraordinary blogs wait for their leader to return from a world tour. (Lawyer jokes inside!)
- We thought our hilarious responses to personal questions about New Years Resolutions were good (think: "Stay in shape"), but Control Your Cash does them way better. Go read.
- Financial Uproar has the final results of his 2013 stock picking contest. Go point and laugh.
- At the Debt Blag, practical advice on how to avoid buying too many Girl Scout cookies. May have to rethink my "I can't; my diet..." pleas!
- Let it be known - Political Calculations was first to market with a Paycheck Estimator incorporating new ACA tax law changes in 2014. Great calculator.
- Our Canadian friends at Boomer & Echo have a spending calendar - when will that <insert item> be cheapest? They know...
- Mr. Jason Hull shares why he's a landlord... instead of a Prosper or Lending Club lender.