Happy Valentine's Day! We love our readers so we're here, of course, to send you off our site to some other sites and articles that we enjoy.
Ironic how these weekend things work, isn't it?
Links We Liked!
- I'm in a "data breach" sort of mind, so first up is an oldie-but-goodie from the PoPs on Mrs. PoP's experience with identity theft.
- At Political Calculations, a video on hydrophobic surfaces - made using lasers. Think of the possibilities for non-stick pans in cooking, folks - no more risk of the coating flaking off and whatever that means in the long term...
- At a Wealth of Common Sense, some research on subsequent stock returns based upon interest rates in the beginning of the year.
- At My Money Blog, an overview of a couple 529 calculators. We just went with the California 529 here anyway - it's cheap, and has pretty decent options.
- And finally, Financial Uproar has some excellent cheap Valentine's Day options for you to consider.
Have a great weekend!