6 More weeks of Football because Tom Brady saw his 5 O’clock shadow?
Links We Liked!
- Burbed shares a classic Bay Area piece on the perils of only making a quarter mil, annually. RBA!
- What’s that you say? Income equality isn’t getting worse, it’s exactly the same as it was for decades… except for marriage? Well, that ruins some speeches. (We picked up on this last year, but Ironman has been onto associative mating for a long time! Maybe we can add ‘kids’ moving home after college to the models next?)
- Len Penzo unveils the cost of his wedding – including the wedding bands. Very impressive numbers, even adjusted for inflation. We estimate that from ~ 6/1/1996 until today, you’d be looking at around a 32.6% increase in prices.
- I like the Save. Spend.Splurge roundup posts, and I’m especially happy to see my favorite Cracked article at the top of her list. Go read!
- Control Your Cash also recognized the absurdity of a tapering Fed and a new way to get a bunch of bonds purchased by your fellow Americans. So… bonds in IRAs. What are we solving here? (They also help us get free drugs!)
- Free By 50 asks how people heat their homes. Glad not to see “an open oven”, “portal to hell”, or “burning dollar bills” on there!
Links to Us!