Yes, another fun spam comment!
of course like your web-site but you need to check the spelling
on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to
find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I will surely come again again.
I’m sorry my poor spelling bothered your truth telling – but I’m glad you’ll come back again!
Links We Liked!
- Len Penzo breaks down whether those 1,000 thread count sheets (and their slightly less dense cousins) are worth the cost – and the results might surprise you.
- Nelson at Financial Uproar preaches the benefits of a lifelong love of learning and the implications for your investing skill – and takes a nice shot at folks who only read books for a grade, so stopped when they were 22-23 years old.
- Megan McArdle breaks the news (just when you thought it should be obvious): there isn’t one ‘official’ inflation rate… they’re all official, and different adjustments are based on different measures of inflation.
- Nobody tracks the effects of minimum wage laws on teenage employment like Political Calculations – they had two classics this week while tracking California and tracking the whole United States.
- MM @ SaveSpendSplurge discusses ‘money microaggressions’, and when people get the wrong idea from first impressions about you.
- At Money Mamba, JT discusses the decline of golf’s popularity – and touches on a nice frugality fact – the worse you are at golf, the cheaper golf is as entertainment per hour!
- Interesting backtest on the Shiller PE on Greenbackd – remaining fully invested (but only in value stocks) outperformed any use of the Shiller PE as a timing tool… but using it as a timing tool did beat the market as a whole (using Fama/French data).