I owe the Makin’ Sense Babe for getting her hometown wrong.
Subscribe. Visit often.
As we said last week, let us know if you want your favorite PF writer to do some freelance coding for you (yeah, I know you want some calculators…). DQYDJ is open for business!
Links We Liked
- A breaking bad Lego set? Not licensed of course, but seriously… click here to see it.
- There’s no sports analogies (or crying) in Personal Finance! Control Your Cash tells us why some bloggers play for the Royals.
- Redfin did it in Real Estate (mostly)… can discount hedge funds do it in finance? The drive for lower performance fees.
- Podcast boss Joe reexamines the oft-ignored ARM over at Stacking Benjamins.
- Ironman at Political Calculations tracks an interesting indicator – the number of companies cutting dividends per quarter. We’ve finally moved out of dividend recession.
- Are high growth economies doomed for high inflation? More at Marginal Revolution.
- At Frugal Portland, a guest post from Robert at The College Investor: “Frugality Isn’t The Only Answer in Personal Finance“
- Great minds think alike – our friend Mr. Jason Hull had a post which talked about how savings rates affect your retirement date. Go read his take!
Links to Us
- Carnival of Wealth
- Yakezie Carnival
- Len Penzo
- My Financial Independence Journey
- Money Smart Guides
- Make Money Your Way
- Hull Financial Planning