Ahh, the weekend. Let’s do it.
Links We Like!
- JT at Money Mamba does an interesting exercise where he compares Mitt Romney to Warren Buffett. Can’t be missed!
- Control Your Cash spans from Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to time limits of physical labor to Debt Bloggers in a great piece on money. Guess what – you need to read it.
- Madhaus at Burbed senses a return to boom times in Bay Area real estate. (If so, my timing was impeccable!)
- Nelson at Financial Uproar asks us (maybe rhetorically?) what Occupy Wall Street accomplished. 7? 8 then.
- Evan at My Journey to Millions muses to himself about borrowing from… himself. Go tell him your opinion about the current state of borrowing!
- Edward Antrobus, Self-Titled, fixed his own window screens. It seems small – but being able to fix things on your house yourself goes a long way to saving a ton of money – way more than commenting on web sites and calling handymen ever will. Of course, some jobs aren’t worth your time (you think I laid these floors?).
- Our friend JT, this time writing at The College Investor, wrote about For Profit Schools – a politically threatened group of the eduction sector. Think they could outperform in a boom?
Links to Us
- Carnival of Financial Discipline
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Carnival of Wealth
- Financial Uproar
- Credit Card Guide
- Money Mamba
- Hope to Prosper
- Enemy of Debt