Isn’t summer great? No school buses and soccer practices to disrupt your commute, a lack of pollen, and great reading on Don’t Quit Your Day Job?
That happens all year, you say? Thanks for the compliment!
We’d like to welcome Control Your Cash to our blogroll – should have been there already, I think…
Sites Featuring Us
- The Carnival of Wealth
- The Totally Money Carnival
- The Yakezie Carnival
- Your Finances Simplified
- Hope to Prosper
Articles We Liked!
The best of the best, because our carnival was unwieldy!
- Control Your Cash posted an article with content Friday, and it demands a read from anyone who likes our site. “It’s Time to Get Unbalanced” lays out the reasons to ignore the experts who tell you to think linearly when investing, and take matters into your own hands. Maybe I should take heed… since I only have ~ 1/5 of my net worth in individual stock. Oh, and welcome to my blogroll.
- How better to follow up C.Y.C. than with some F.U.? (That’s “Financial Uproar”). This three-man-partnership web site demands you read “Are Partnerships Doomed to Fail?“
- Bret at Hope to Prosper is getting political – we “know that feel” here at DQYDJ! Here’s to politics in an even year.
- The Financial Samurai makes a note of cheap things people do. Nice picture!
- Joe of the Free Financial Advisor, the host of the podcast in which DQYDJ is featured, also had an interesting list – if a bit tongue in cheek. Joe, how many of those tricks have you employed?
- Congrats to recently married Mrs. Well Heeled Blog!
- Political Calculations shares the best mousetrap ever. Seriously. The better mousetrap was already invented…
- Mr. Money Mustache, like us, has a problem with math illiteracy (or innumeracy, of course), but probably relishes participating in activities which give him the air of a thrill seeker. Even if those things aren’t particularly dangerous…
- Len Penzo spills on the worst vacation he’s ever had. Yes, rain spilled on him, and he’s sharing the wealth.