Congratulations to Scott Brown, the new Junior Senator from Massachusetts! I’ll follow up his win with some numbers; they are pretty impressive and improbable.
- “Scott Brown roars to Senate Upset” – a Republican Senator voted in to represent the Bay State, for the first time since 1972.
- “A Final Look at Massachusetts Election Night Poll” – cursory exit poll data from Rasmussen.
- “GOP Victory Upends Senate” – a view of the current state of affairs in the chamber…
- “Blueprint For How To Make Money With A Blog: Money Making Ideas, Optimizing Your Site And Helpful Site Tools” – long title = short description.
- “Turbo Tax Online Price Increases Over the Years” – Yikes. With those numbers expect Congress to begin drafting legislation to provide TurboTax to the people who can no longer afford it. Sadly, I’ll end up buying it again, grudgingly.
- “Headline Risk in Investing” was featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance at Million Dollar Journey.