Carnivals first this time, check them out!
- "How Times Have Changed: Women Outearning Men" - was hosted in the 241st edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance at My Journey to Millions. Check it out now!
Posts We Liked!
- "Darwin's Inverse Leveraged Short ETF Strategy" - Darwin goes long and short ETFs tracking common indexes, and comes out on top!
- "My 2009 State of the Household Financial Report" - A very impressive yearly (and even decade!) breakdown by Len Penzo. Impressive attention to detail!
- "The Gini Coefficient: Income Inequality Around the Globe" - the Weakonomist graphed Gini Coefficients (one measure of income equality) around the globe, and his results are interesting. The United States has the 45th highest income inequality, from his CIA Factbook link.
- "Being Rich vs. Being Wealthy" - and for those who aspire to be either! My favorite Chris Rock financial concept is 'jobs' vs. 'careers', however!
- "Is it Time to Buy a House Yet?" - in most cases, no. Interesting perspective and research!