Happy New Year! I'm back and in posting form. However, I don't have a post... here's some other posts to tide you over until I spring one on you.
- "Your Paycheck in 2010" - From what is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites, Political Calculations, comes this gems. There is a 'hitch' in the income tax rates this year which causes tax rates to regress between (single filer numbers) salaries of $67,700 and $84,450. Ironman goes on to discover who this may help - a higher proportion of federal employees than private sector employees. Of course, this fits well with the estimated expansion of these workers in 2010! Go read it!
- "Uncertainty and the Slow Recovery" - newsflash, attempting to reform the economy's fundamentals during a major recession is a bad thing. Smoothing the path to growth and reducing uncertainty is the way to go.
- "Energy-Efficient Tax Credits Could Be Your Personal Government-Bailout Package" - is it's available and you can use it, do it! A good article to get some ideas.
- "The Investment Known as Dating" - guest post from Michael at Dough Roller on Budgets are Sexy, this is a funny little post on the costs of dating. Perhaps is can inspire you to budget for your dating life as well?
- "What Can Investors Learn From a Dreary Decade?" - Lower your expectations!