I’m a big fan of our own post this week, in which we redid the welfare system… and, in the spirit of interactivity, allowed you to do the same thing all from the comfort of your Herman Miller.
So, if you like triangle taxes and flat taxes with a negative income tax (or the more in vogue phrase – guaranteed basic income), you know where you should visit!
Links We Liked!
- Hopefully by now you’ve read our answer to the timeless question: “What does your car say about your investing style?” over at Financial Samurai. Drive over there and read it… a timeless classic.
- Our friend Joe at Stacking Benjamins reminds us that getting rid of your consumer debt isn’t really a goal… but more of a hurdle on the way to reaching your actual goals. A nice take.
- Great rant on fiat currency over at Timeless Finance (I used that phrase correctly… yes, I know, the meaning has shifted!).
- Mr. Money Mustache has a post on radiant heating and shares the designs for the system he is bootstrapping. I do think radiant heating is interesting – I lived in one of the infamous Eichler houses in the Bay Area for a time, and radiant heating is one of the things that makes them… infamous.
- Nelson at Financial Uproar hits his selected topic… tiny homes… out of the (trailer) park.
Links to Us!