Dieting is no fun. Logging my weight loss and calorie intake for near future sharing with the internet? Tons of fun. Expect that soon!
Until then, here’s some articles we enjoyed:
Links We Liked!
- Nelson at Financial Uproar is up with his review on Flash Boys, the new Michael Lewis book on high frequency trading. I’ll give my take eventually – I finished it last weekend, but… motivation. I’ll get to it, I promise.
- The Makin’ Sense Babe breaks down exactly how an IPO works, for all of us peons. Enlightening!
- Paula at Afford Anything had a nice piece on dealing with feelings of being overworked… and overwhelmed.
- Len Penzo also had a nice piece this week on the simplicity of good Personal Finance – and he said it better than I did: briefly.
- Joe at Stacking Benjamins had a nice piece about delving into the fine details of money management and the lifelong pursuit of new knowledge in fields. Great read.
- At Reach Financial Independence, yet another use for liquid bread – making crepes like the French! Nice recipe.