The spam, folks, it gets funnier and funnier!
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us
something enlightening to read?
… on a three year old post.
… with no videos.
Here are the posts I’m enjoying as I eat a bunch of eggs:
Links We Liked!
- As always, we read MM at SaveSpendSplurge’s posts on baby-rearing with keen interest. Read her observations on being a parent. (Also, read about cutting off mooching family members! A juicy week.)
- Nelson’s better half has a post at Financial Uproar about boomerang children. I agree, but I would note: the boomerang should pay a fair rent when returning home – parental resources can be strained as well, as good as it is for the children to stick around.
- Len Penzo shares some non-gym-related ways to get fit – since, you know, gyms are a relatively recent phenomenon. No excuses, folks!
- JT actually posted again at Money Mamba, probably because he made a free (free as in freedom) version of prison wine. Good read.
- Speaking of blogging, we don’t have a ton of relationships with the ‘younger’ blogs, so we were happy to find Cashville Skyline (who we found out also attended the Warped Tour at Suffolk Downs) – now celebrating 6 months!
- At Bloomberg View, Megan McArdle shares a piece about death by 1,000 student fees – we might go into more detail on this later (not least because we attended UCLA’s crosstown rival, USC). A good read.