As for our normal fare, here you go!
- Our friend Jason Hull launched a financial help product (and related web site) - check out myFinancialAnswers; it looks like he's got a good thing and a great team!
- J. Money attempts to tease out how much he enjoys his 'stuff' by thinking through his reactions to a theoretical burglary. Where do you stand?
- At Financial Diffraction, a discussion about how much to save, and in what form to save it.
- Hope to Prosper is back with an article about robo investing and a comparison of some of the majors.
- Save. Spend. Splurge. turned us onto a tool which lets you compare the speed you earn income with a number of other occupations (including Oprah). Of course, not all occupations give you the freedom to watch salary accumulate - that's worth something, right?
- At VIX and More, a comparison of the recent volatility spikes versus other all time high volatility spikes. Yeah, they rank highly.
- At A Wealth of Common Sense, some overheard statements during a market correction!
- If you haven't yet, you should subscribe to Political Calculations. One of the indicators we like to follow is the number of companies cutting dividends - all conveniently charted for Q3 2015 so far!