Hey! You reading!
Listen to us on our Podcast at The Free Financial Advisor.
Links To Us!
- The Yakezie Carnival
- The Totally Money Carnival
- The Carnival of Wealth
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie
- Money Mamba
Links We Liked!
- Control Your Cash talked me out of a work from home opportunity.
- JT at Money Mamba explains that, no, it’s not always better to buy a used car. Shocking!
- Tim at Faith and Finances details the differences between subsidized and unsubsidized loans.
- I completely approve of the very detailed post on Walmart over at 101 Centavos.
- Congrats to Corey at Passive Income to Retire (among other sites). Continue the hard work!
- Have you ever seen a house with a seven figure price tag flipped? Bring that irrational exuberance back with Burbed!
- Interested in California now? So was Ironman at Political Calculations, who has an interesting post on California’s GDP versus the nation’s.
- Len Penzo says birth order doesn’t matter. He’s right – and neither does astrology… Treat them as entertainment!
We’re beat! Too much writing about Buy and Hold. If you haven’t yet, read the series in order:
- “What Kind of Investor Are You?“
- “The Efficient Market Hypothesis is Flawed“
- “If Buy And Hold Doesn’t Work… Then What?“
We’ll back up that writing with some hard numbers soon enough.