Great links for you this week. Read them all. Perhaps twice.
- “The Dangers of Excess Frugality – Budgeting and Balanced Living” – A great examination of the dangers in both extremes of personal finance – saving too little or too much.
- “The Smoking Gun at Darwin Zero” – Questionable climate meddling? Check. Ever heard the quote, “where there’s smoke there’s fire”?
- “How to Keep Our Thrifty Habits After Frugality Loses Its Popularity” – Assuming that recent frugality is a fad, how can you keep it up when the fad has passed?
- “USDA Home Loan Program” – The FHA could be headed towards failure with 3.5% down mortgages. This program works with as low as 0%. Nice.
- “The CBO and the Battle Over Obamacare” – Where did the CBO come from, and why does it enjoy such respect from both sides of the aisle? Reason’s got it covered.