Is it just me, or has there been a huge decline in activity on other personal finance sites? Maybe it's just me... anyway, we're still around and here's another weekender!
Sites that Linked This Week!
- Remember that Roth IRA post Tuesday? It was part of the Roth IRA Movement at Good Financial Cents. See the roundup, here.
- Thad Thoughts
- Green Panda Tree House
- Sustainable Personal Finance
- Financial God
Sites With Articles We Liked!
- Control Your Cash harrumphs at the harrumphers who harrumph at where you buy things. Seriously.
- Over at Invest it Wisely? An article about the real dangers of over-diversification.
- At Money Trail, an article on saving money during Spring Break.
- As a first born born to two first borns, I read with great interest the article at I Am 1 Percent on the Birth Order Book.
- JT at Money Mamba spits in the face of common financial advice (with reason, not saliva!) with an article on being a debtor.
- Darwin at Darwin's Money asks What's So Wrong With a 60 Hour Workweek? As a white collar worker? I can't help but agree!
- Andrea at So Over Debt asks if you are proactive or reactive.
- Jen at Master the Art of Saving also recently mastered the art of improving her credit score (well, her husband's...). Read the strategy!
- My hero Nelson at Financial Uproar wrote about shorting Canadian real estate. All I know about Canadian RE comes from me playing the games on the following sites: Crack Shack or Mansion and Crack Shack or Mansion Part II.
PK, what are you up to this weekend? Why, glad you asked. I'm tiling a tub surround! Yes, I'll get you some home improvement articles eventually. For now, this preview will suffice:
And yes, that's 6 mil poly behind the cement board. This isn't my first rodeo...